Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Basket Case By Green Day fixed

Intro\Verse:
E B
Do you have the time
C#m G#m
To listen to me whine
A E B
About nothing and everything all at once
E B
I am one of those
C#m G#m
Melodramatic fools
A E B
Neurotic to the bone no doubt about it

Chorus:
A B E
Sometimes I give myself the creeps
A B E
Sometimes my mind plays tricks on me
A B
It all keeps adding up
E C#
I think I’m cracking up
A B
Am I just paranoid?
E
I’m just stoned

Interlude: x2
E B C#m A

Verse:
I went to a shrink
To analyze my dreams
She says it’s lack of sex that’s bringing me down
I went to a whore
He said my life is a bore
And quit my whining ’cause it’s bringing her down

Chorus x1

Interlude: x4
E B C#m A

Bridge:
A B
Grasping to control
(quiet)
So you better hold on

Verse x2

Chorus x1

Outro:
E C#m A E B x4
A E B (Let ring..)

No comments: